The NGO Reporter invites all Voluntary Organizations (VOs)/ Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to Sign Up with it, which has been developing a comprehensive “Directory of All Indian NGO” registered with the Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies to facilitate VOs / NGOs during their interaction with the Government & other donors in connection with various schemes of the below mentioned Ministries/ Departments/ Government.
The Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies:
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Ministry of Women & Child Development
- Department of Higher Education
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)
- Council for Advancement of People’s Action and Rural Technology (CAPART)
- Central Social Welfare Board (CSWB)
- Department of Youth Affairs
All VOs / NGOs, are requested to cooperate with this Portal to help create a data base of existing VOs / NGOs and to access information on various schemes of the participating Ministries/ Departments/ Government Bodies open for grants.
The NGO Reporter will publish VOs / NGOs activities, their works in its news section. All are requested to instruct their Publicity Department to get in touch with us & send their press-releases for updating at this site.
Disclaimer: The NGO Reporter lists a number of VOs/NGOs in India based on self declaration. This does not imply that organizations are endorsed or recommended by the NRO Reporter. The NGO Reporter does not guarantee that the information contained on the website is complete and correct and shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of its use. Consultation & own judgement is required before donations are granted to the VOs / NGOs.